How do I get a speed hump installed on my street?

Please contact the Engineering division at 239-321-7445 and a traffic calming study request application will be sent to you. The application needs to be signed by a minimum of 5 homeowners in the affected area. After Engineering receives the complete application,  the traffic study will then be completed to determine if traffic calming is warranted. You will be notified of the traffic study recommendation.

Show All Answers

1. Will the City tap the water line from my commercial building?
2. What are the 2 most common permits required when doing work on a water service line, meter work, backflow preventer installation, or wanting to get multiple City meters for your commercial plaza or ap
3. When is a site work permit required?
4. How do I obtain a Road Closure Permit?
5. Why are the City roads blocked off?
6. What are the flags in front of my house for?
7. When will my utility locate be completed?
8. How is my stormwater assessment fee calculated?
9. What is a stormwater fee and what does it do?
10. How do I get a speed hump installed on my street?