How do I report a safety concern?
  • If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911.
  • We hope that all citizens and visitors to the City will notify us when they observe a potential safety concern. When members of the community are the eyes and ears of the City, we can more efficiently address streets, potholes, sidewalks, lights, parks, buildings, and other City facilities that may need attention. To report a concern, please contact Risk Management at or call Public Works Operations at 239-321-8100.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a safety concern?
2. How do I submit a claim?
3. How do I report a concern for the manner in which an employee is driving in a City vehicle?