Business Retention and Expansion
- Business Incentives for Fort Myers updated 06.09.2021
- City of Fort Myers Community Redevelopment Agency Microenterprise Emergency Loan Program Application (PDF)
- Guidelines and Application for Fort Myers Commercial Property Improvement Matching Grant Program
- Job Creation Talent Attraction Program Application (PDF)
- Job Creation Talent Attraction Program Guide (PDF)
- References and Examples for Fort Myers Commercial Property Improvement Matching Grant Program
Assistance for Small Businesses
International Business Facts
Business retention and expansion visits to area businesses is an important step toward understanding the needs and future plans and bridge opportunities for growth within the City of Fort Myers. Providing area businesses an opportunity to share their needs and our appreciation of their business cultivates a valuable relationship that benefits the public.
Promoting economic development with a proactive approach toward problem solving and expediating development is part of the conversation. Coordinating business resources and providing assistance with site selection, workforce development, and other area incentives is another element of the discussion.
Large or small business, we are happy to schedule a meeting and a tour of your facility or office. Meetings with local developers, realtors, and property owners to discuss the value of development to support the needs of the community is an important step toward working together.